Tuesday, July 9, 2013

One Week Mark

Today marks two one-week milestones. It's been one week since my surgery. My eyes are exhausted and I'm guessing it's from my first full day of work since surgery, which was yesterday. Staring at the computer all day would make anyone's eyes tired, and I think my recovering eyes were just not quite ready for it.

Otherwise, I feel great. The stitches are dissolving and thus the incisions are healing, which means they're itchy. Almost burning sometimes. But it's a good sign.



Today is also one week from my first day in the office. Because I'll spend my first day as a Dana-Farber employee in a daylong orientation with all the other new employees (physicians, nurses, interns, etc.), my first day in my office with my new co-workers won't be until Tuesday.

No comments: